What is Salesforce Service Cloud?
Achieving excellent customer service is crucial. Yet, it isn’t always easy. But with Service Cloud, this responsibility becomes 10x more efficient and straightforward. It enables users to connect with customers anytime and anywhere, streamlines workflows, automates service processes, and offer support applications for agents.
Even so, setting up and maintaining Service Cloud isn’t simple. As with everything in Salesforce, the learning curve can be steep.
If you want to save yourself from the headaches, Cloud Advisory offers expert technical and strategic knowledge to help with your customer service efforts. Whether you are looking for help setting it up or handling your existing software, we can provide an optimized solution to meet your company’s unique needs.
Our Quick Start Package
- Project KickOff Call
- Understand your company’s goals and challenges
- Review objects, customer support, & service stakeholders
- Plan a customized service process
- Discovery Workshop
- 4 hr remote workshop
- Identify key business requirements
- Map out support and service processes
- Define key metrics used to measure your business and track success through reports and dashboards
- Account and Contact Set Up
- Create fields on customer base
- User Set up & Security Model
- Data migration and management of accounts and contacts
- Service Cloud Console Set Up
- Configure Service Cloud including components, lists, buttons, etc.
- Branded home page
- 6 Custom Reports & 1 Dashboard
- Case Set Up
- Customize cases
- Case management
- Case assignment
- Escalation Rules Case Automation
- Email Templates
- Activities (Tasks, Events, Email)
- Page layouts
- Customized training presentation
Unlike other Quick Start Packages, Cloud Advisory offers a more comprehensive service that guarantees Service Cloud will work for your business. With over 10 years of experience under our belt, our dedicated team has helped hundreds of companies unlock the value of Salesforce.
- $3750 for up to 25 hrs
- $125/hr for additional hours
- Prices may vary. Contact us below for more information